Brilliant words from the club's General Manager as developments continue at Dumbarnie Links to ensure the clubhouse is wind and weather tight.
With this new golfing hot spot due to open on the 16th May excitement is teeing up nicely!
With 2020 having kicked off to a great start here at TJL we have been reflecting on the last decade and some of our biggest and best projects as seen below!
Ranging from The Edinburgh Grand, our highest valued project to-date, to St. Columba’s, one of Scotland’s highest achieving schools, we want you to choose your favourite project by using the link below to head to our Instagram page, following our profile and commenting on the giveaway post with your favourite project! The competition will run until 12 noon on Friday 24th of January when one of the comments will be selected at random and that follower will win the £50 John Lewis voucher!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow the link below, like our profile and comment on your favourite of the 5 projects…Good Luck!
Enter here - https://www.instagram.com/tjl_1868/
Terms & Conditions as follows:
1. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network.
2. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that TJL may use your Instagram handle to announce the winner of this prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
4. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address in a private Instagram message at the time of being announced as our winner.
5. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
6. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
Developments continue on site at Dumbarnie Links as we see the clubhouse taking shape! With the official opening only 121 days away it's not long until this project will be complete and ready to rival Scotland's other renowned golfing locations.
A brilliant start to the week as we announce we have raised £1,800 for The Trussell Trust and Glasgow City Mission after the success of our annual TJL Christmas Raffle during the festive period. The kind donations from our employees and suppliers along with the hard work of Joanne Lang, our Head Buyer, ensured we were able to split our donations between these two admirable charities. The Trussell Trust support a nationwide network of food banks and provides emergency food and support to people locked in poverty while Glasgow City Mission work with adults and children who are vulnerable and disadvantaged in Glasgow, people that are often leading chaotic or difficult lives.
We are very proud to support these two charities and hopefully these donations will only help to further develop the services and amenities they offer!
Another brilliant effort from the TJL team who raised £300 thanks to their excellent baking skills in aid of SAMH Charity! Our employees channelled their inner Mary Berry and put their skills to the test in order to raise as much money as possible for Scotland’s National Mental Health Charity who provide social care support for adults and young people in over 60 communities.
With TJL’s values centred around ‘People’ we are proud to support and donate to this excellent charity!